- Accomplish registration form with complete and correct details to avoid errors in the issuance of training certificates and
original payment receipts.
- For organizations / companies with multiple representatives, EACH participant should accomplish the online registration form
- Upon accomplishment of registration form, please follow the payment process.
- Post-dated checks are not acceptable.
- Cancellation of registration to any PSTD training programs should be done two (2) days before training date. Participant substitution is allowed given that PSTD will be advised one (1) day before the training schedule. Otherwise, participant will be billed 50% of the total food cost allocated per participant
- PSTD Foundation Inc. abides by the rules and regulations implemented in the training venue.
STEP 1 – DEPOSIT CASH OR CHECK TO PSTDFI BANK ACCOUNTS
Account Name: Philippine Society for Training & Development Foundation, Inc.
Current Account No: 153-079901-3
BANCO DE ORO ((BDO) ACCOUNT
Account Name: Philippine Society for Training & Development (PSTD) Foundation, Inc.
Savings Account No: 007-100052-405
STEP 2 – VALIDATION OF PAYMENT
After depositing the payment, please email photo of the deposit slip to email@example.com. Make sure you’ve filled-out the correct information on the Name, TIN and address to be written on the receipt on this online registration form.
STEP 3 – ISSUANCE OFFICIAL RECEIPT
Claim your official receipts on the day of the program.
Training Registration Form